Thursday, July 6, 2017
Venue: The Ritz Carlton Charlotte - The Study Private Room (Second Floor)
Dinner Topic: "Passionate Entrepreneurship: The Keys to Success"
- What are your Burning Questions as an Entrepreneur - or aspiring Entrepreneur?
- How do you move from idea to funding and to successful execution?
- What does it take to achieve a successful exit without infighting or burnout?
- How does an Entrepreneur design "Life Wealth" instead of just monetary wealth?
Mac Lackey - Serial Entrepreneur
Mac Lackey is the Founder and CEO of KYCK. Since August of 2003, Lackey has also served as a Founder of Mountain Khakis, board member at Lending Tree and various other ventures. Mac is also the former CEO of ettain group and served as President and CEO of TeamTalk Media Group, PLC’s (London Exchange: TTK) North American operations. Prior to TeamTalk Media Group, Lackey co-founded The InternetSoccer Network, and recently ISL Futbol.
An entrepreneur for over twenty years, Mac Lackey has built and sold five companies and raised over $75 million dollars in capital. He and his startups have been featured on CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, USAToday and The New York Times. Mac has been where you are. Whether you are just starting out, are part of a successful startup or are just trying to hit your next level Mac has lived in your shoes. Starting with nothing more than ambition and drive Mac is now an entrepreneur with multiple eight figure exits, amazing life experiences and 20+ years of building high growth companies.
We will explore these poignant questions in conversation, sharing Stories, Ideas and deepening Relationships - as we celebrate the start of TheSircle's 8th year.
Price per Person: $95.00 - Buffet dinner (Chef's Selection) with wine - Pay below with PayPal - Valet Parking available: $8.00 (paid at Reception at The Ritz)
Please note: No cancellations, refunds or date substitutions are possible once registered.
About TheSircle Dinners
Goal and Objectives
To provide Leaders with a framework for creative dialogue and meaningful connections
- To make meaning by facilitating connections among leaders
- To discover what makes us transformational leaders who excel
- To understand what motivates engaged leaders to go beyond personal best
THESE ARE THE ONLY RULES:
- Be yourself. Let us understand Who You Are, What You Do and Why It Matters
- Don't sell. You will be able to do business after the event, in private
- Turn off your phone - Don't text during dinner. You can use the phone away from the table
The Focus is LEADERSHIP and its many facets and expressions.
- You are the real conversation catalyst, along with the Guest Presenter and everyone else in the room (I believe the collective talent and expertise are the source of our Breakthrough)
- The aim is to engage in Creative Dialogue:
- to understand how our experiences converge
- to enrich perspectives, approaches and strategies that help us lead better.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING DINNER
- I choose specific topics for us to explore with a profound perspective.
- I craft Provocative Questions to guide the conversation towards "what works best."
- We use Games to discover new insights and ideas.
- You collect Practical Approaches and Tools which you can use in your professional life.
- You receive everyone's e-mail to connect privately.
TheSircle will evolve into TheSircle International Creativity Project, focusing on
giving a specific purpose to each of the leadership gatherings (dinners, workshops and meetings).
TheSircle will become a Membership Organization to cover costs and provide extraordinary value to its growing audience. There will be specific Sponsorship Opportunities to launch social initiatives based on Creativity, with the participation and leverage of TheSircle members.
- You will be invited to participate in the Beta Testing of a variety of new offerings that can enhance your life as a leader.
- You will have access to International Sircle events and the services of TheSircle's associated organizations and partners.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
“Leading with Significance”
Guest Presenter: Laura Meyer Wellman
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
“Influence: The Power of Great Ideas”
Guest Presenter: Mark Moore, CEO of Mana Nutrition
2014 - 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Guest Presenter: Roger Baumgarte
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Saturday, April 30, 2016
VIP Event - TheSircle Olympic Gold Event
U.S. Olympic Swimmers Time Trials and Dinner
Queens University Levine Wellness Center
Thursday, February 18, 2016
"The Most: Living in Joy"
Thursday, January 21, 2016
"Lead with a Story"
Thursday, December 3, 2015
"Purpose Your Big Why"
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
"Captivate Your Audience and Get Buy-In"
Guest Presenter: Dianne Chase, partner at C4CS
Thursday, May 21, 2015
"Reinvent Yourself and Lead"
Guest Presenter: Michael Solender - Writer
Thursday, March 19, 2015
"The Sartorial Factor: Dress Your Purpose"
Guest Presenter: William Wilson, CEO, William Wilson Clothing
Thursday, February 19, 2015
"From $0 to $100 Million"
Guest Presenter: Ben Dominitz, Vistage Chair, CEOGuru LLC
Thursday, January 15, 2015
"In Leadership as in Art"
Guest Presenter: Jerald Melberg - The Jerald Melberg Gallery
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
"Leading through Simplicity"
Guest Presenter: Deborah Bosley - The Plain Language Group
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
"Leading through Creativity"
Guest Presenter: Sheila Mullen - McColl Innovation Institute
Thursday, August 21, 2014
"Awakening Your Professional Soul"
Guest Presenter: David Pinkley - The Career Sage
Thursday, July 24, 2014
"Communicating Your Essence"
Guest Presenter: Marcia Merrill - Red Rover Communications
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Guest Presenter: Carlos Salum - Salum International Resources
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
"Charlotte and the Media"
Guest Presenter: Allison Latos - News Anchor WSOCTV-ABC
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
"Fully Engaged Leadership in Action"
Guest Presenter: John Paul Galles, publisher Great Charlotte Biz
2011 - 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
"Radical Connectivity: People, Ideas, Action"
Guest Presenter: Mike Watson, Emcee TEDxCharlotte, AIC
Thrusday, October 3, 2013
"Leading through a Theory of H.O.P.E."
Guest Presenter: Jay Jaboneta - Social Entrepreneur
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
"Leadership in North Carolina, then and now"
Guest Presenter: Mary C. Curtis - award-winning journalist
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
"The Power of Entrepreneurial Innovation"
Guest Presenter: Louis Foreman, Founder & CEO of Enventys
Wednesday, June 20, 2013
Guest Presenter: Astrid Chirinos, President LACC
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
"The Entrepreneur's Search for Meaning"
Guest Presenter: Fabi Preslar, President of SPARK Publications
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
"Beyond Winning: Life Lessons from Sports"
Guest Presenter: Trudi Lacey, WNBA/Executive Coach
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
"Leadership and Community Engagement"
Guest Presenter: Elizabeth Nisbet Miller, Connector
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
"How I lead: Manifest Your Leadership Style"
Provocateur: Carlos Salum, Founder, TheSircle
Thursday, October 8, 2012
"Going Deep Quickly Authentic Trust"
Guest Presenter: Mark Peres, Prof. Johnson & Wales
Thursday, September 27, 2012
"The John Love Experience" (what is it?)
Guest Presenter: John W. Love, Jr. - Interdisciplinary Artist
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
On Leadership: "The Resetting of America"
Guest Presenter: Bruce Fritch, Principal - Fritch Consulting
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
"Fulfilling Your Compelling Vision"
Guest Presenter: Manny Ohonme - Founder, Samaritan's Feet
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - TheGrandSircle
"A Brave New You" Evolving Brands - Global Impact
Presenters: Tom Morgan - Melanie Buchanan - Carlos Salum
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
"Spring Up: Evolving through Challenges"
Guest Presenter: Dr. Sam Santander, MD, MPH
Thursday, February 16, 2012
"Developing Your Philanthropic Vision"
Guest Presenter: Chris McLeod, Philanthropy Advisor
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Guest Presenter: Melanie Guinn, President of ZGM Brand
Thursday, September 8, 2011
"Inspiring Stories of Personal Achievement"
Guest Presenter: Kenneth Kahn, President, Black Label Advisory
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
"Enduring Value Creation"
Presenters: Jim Alexander and Carlos Salum
2010 - ReNEW Interactive Series (5 dinners) - Hodges Taylor Gallery
2009 - Interact Live Series on Leadership (6 dinners) - Interact Studio